Why do foods stick together?
Why do the foods stick together when placed in the basket and how do I eliminate the sticking?
There can be a number of reasons and possible solutions. See the list below.
- Do not overload the basket. Allow foods to float freely without touching for best results.
- If using batter, remove excess batter from the food before placing into the basket.
- Be sure to place the basket into the oil during the preheat cycle.
- After oil is preheated do not raise the basket. Carefully place food into the oil using a slotted spoon.
- Be sure to allow the oil to reheat to the correct temperature until the ready light goes out.
- The temperature can also be increased.