Browse Recipes By Products:
Vegetarian Fried Rice
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 cups cold cooked rice
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat oil in uncovered wok at 350.
- Add salt and eggs; scramble quickly, breaking into small pieces with spatula.
- Add onion; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce, rice and pepper; stir-fry until heated through, about 1 minute. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.