Browse Recipes By Products:
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon whole pickling spice
- 2 cups long grain rice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Chopped fresh tomato
- Chopped fresh green pepper
- Mix first 3 ingredients in wok.
- Place pickling spice in cheesecloth bag; add to wok. Bring to boil 225. Reduce heat to “simmer” for 10 minutes.
- Sauté rice in hot oil in skillet or another wok at 325 until lightly browned.
- Add to stock mixture. Bring to boil at 225; cover; reduce to “simmer” for about 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Remove spice bag. Serve immediately garnished with chopped tomato and pepper.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.