Browse Recipes By Products:
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 cup raw long grain rice
- ¼ cup sesame seed
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon peeled and minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or more to taste
- Melt butter in oil in uncovered wok at 325 .
- Add rice and sesame seed; cook, stirring constantly, until light brown.
- Add stock, salt and gingerroot. Stir; bring to boil; cover; reduce heat to “simmer” for 15 minutes.
- Uncover; stir in soy sauce. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.