Browse Recipes By Products:
Pork Fried Rice
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- ½ pound lean pork, cut in thin strips
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onions including tops
- ½ cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 cups cold cooked rice
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Heat oil in uncovered wok at 350.
- Add next 3 ingredients; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add green onions and celery; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add rice and bean sprouts; stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Add soy sauce; stir to mix. make well in center of rice; pour in beaten eggs; allow to set; scramble with spatula; stir into rice. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.