Browse Recipes By Products:
Fried Rice with Ham
2 tablespoons peanut oil
1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions, including tops
½ teaspoon peeled and minced fresh gingerroot
½ teaspoon minced fresh garlic
2 eggs, lightly beaten
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon sugar
1/3 pound pinely diced cooked lean ham
½ cup frozen tiny peas
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 cups cold cooked rice
½ teaspoon sesame oil
- Heat oil in uncovered wok at 325°F.
- Add next 3 ingredients; stir-fry 1 minutes.
- Add eggs; scramble loosely; break up with spatula.
- Add next 5 ingredients; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add rice; stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Add sesame oil; stir and serve immediately.
*NOTE: Leftover fried rice can be refrigerated and reheated as well as frozen, thawed, and reheated. For best results with fried rice recipes, be sure rice is cold before stir-frying.
Makes 4 servings.