Browse Recipes By Products:
Fried Rice with Ham
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions including tops
- ½ teaspoon peeled and minced fresh gingerroot
- ½ teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 pound pinely diced cooked lean ham
- ½ cup frozen tiny peas
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups cold cooked rice
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- Heat oil in uncovered wok at 325.
- Add next 3 ingredients; stir-fry 1 minutes.
- Add eggs; scramble loosely; break up with spatula.
- Add next 5 ingredients; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add rice; stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Add sesame oil; stir and serve immediately.
*NOTE: Leftover fired rice can be refrigerated and reheated as well as frozen, thawed and reheated. For best results with fried rice recipes, be sure rice is cold before stir-frying.
Makes 4 servings.