Browse Recipes By Products:
Oriental Spring Soup
- 5 cups chicken stock
- ½ cup julienne-cut carrot
- ½ cup peas, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup fresh spinach leaves, washed, stems discarded, shredded
- ¼ cup finely sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsely
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper to taste
- Bring chicken stock to simmer in uncovered wok at 225°.
- Add carrot and peas; cook 5 minutes.
- Add spinach, green onion and parsley; simmer 2 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Makes 6 servings.