Browse Recipes By Products:
2 cups water
½ cup soy sauce
1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
3 pounds spareribs, cut into 2 inch pieces
2 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon sesame seed
2 tablespoons chopped green onion
1 – ¼ inch sliced fresh gingerroot, peeled and minced
- Mix water ¼ cup soy sauce and garlic in wok.
- Add spareribs; bring to boil at 225°.
- Reduce heat to “simmer”; cover, cook 1 hour.
- Remove cover; bring to boil at 225°, cook 20 minutes.
- Drain reserve ¼ cup cooking liquid.
- Mix remaining ¼ cup soy sauce and remaining ingredients.
- Place spareribs and reserve ¼ cup cooking liquid in wok at 325°.
- Pour seasoned soy sauce over ribs, cook, spooning sauce over ribs; until it thickens and adheres to ribs, about 10 minutes. Serve warm
Makes approx. 2 dozen.