Browse Recipes By Products:
Noodles and Vegetables in Broth
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken turkey, pork or ham
- 1 carrot, pared and cut in thin diagonal slices
- 1 large rib celery, cut in thin diagonal slices
- 2 green onions, halved lengthwise and cut in 1 inch pieces
- ½ cup thinly sliced bok choy (Chinese cabbage)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper to taste
- Cook noodles according to package directions drain; rinse under cold running water to stop cooking; set aside;
- Heat chicken stock in uncovered wok at 225°.
- Add next 6 ingredients; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Simmer 5 to 10 minutes to just barely cook vegetable.
- Divide noodles among 6 soup bowls; ladle in soup. Serve immediately.
Makes 6 servings.