Browse Recipes By Products:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced on diagonal
- ½ pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced on diagonal
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 6-8 wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons sesame seed
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- Preheat 1-tablespoon oil in Wok at 350°F/176.6°C. Add carrots, and stir-fry until just tender (about 3 minutes). Push up side of Wok. Add mushrooms and stir-fry 2 minutes. Push up sides. Add green pepper and onion; stir-fry 2-3 minutes. Push up sides.
- Add remaining tablespoon oil to the Wok. Add zucchini and stir-fry until just tender (about 2-3 minutes). Add tomato, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper, sesame seeds and wine. Stir gently. Combine vegetables, stirring well to blend. Reduce heat to warm for serving.
- Serves 4-6.