Browse Recipes By Products:
Fried Rice with Vegetables
- 1½ cups water
- 6 or 7-ounce package fried rice mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 ribs of celery, sliced on a diagonal
- 6-8 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ cup diced green pepper
- 8 ounce can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- Bring water to boil in Wok at 250°F/121.1°C. Add rice and seasoning mix. Stir well and return to boil. Cover and reduce heat to high end of simmer range. Cook until liquid is absorbed (about 15 minutes). In the meantime, prepare the vegetables.
- Push cooked rice up side of the Wok. Add 1-tablespoon oil and increase heat to 350°F/176.6°C. Stir-fry rice in hot oil for 1-2 minutes. Push rice back up the side.
- Add 1-tablespoon oil to the Wok; heat briefly. Add celery and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Push up the sides. Add mushrooms and green pepper. Stir-fry 2 minutes. Push up side. Add water chestnuts and heat for 1 minute. Combine all ingredients until well mixed. Reduce heat to warm for serving.
- Serves 4.