Browse Recipes By Products:
Quick Countertop Oven Wisconsin BBQ Chicken Pizza
½ tsp. instant or active dry yeast
¾ cup warm water
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. kosher salt
3 tbsp. olive oil
1 cooked pizza crust (from recipe above)
2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to ½” thickness
2 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
1 cup BBQ sauce
8oz. fresh mozzarella cheese
4 oz. sliced or shredded gouda cheese
¼ red onion cut in half moon slices
1 tbsp. olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 green onions, chopped (green sections only)
¼ cup minced fresh cilantro
- Sprinkle yeast over warm (not lukewarm) water. Let stand for a few minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour and salt. Stir in 1 ¼ tbsp. olive oil until combined with flour. Pour yeast/water mixture into flour and lightly fold into a dough ball.
- Lightly drizzle 2 ½ tsp. olive oil over ball of dough in a bowl. Cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap, set aside for a minimum of 2 hours in a warm place.
- After letting dough rise for 2 hours, preheat a Countertop Oven, at bake setting, to 375°F. Lightly brush the baking pan/drip tray with olive oil. Stretch the crust to the corners of the baking pan/drip tray and drizzle the crust with the remaining olive oil. Lightly sprinkle salt on the crust. Bake crust for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown. When crust is baked, do not turn the oven off.
- Preheat an Electric Skillet to 350°F. Sauté 1 tbsp. olive oil and garlic for 1-2 minutes. Add chicken and cook through until juices run clear and internal temperature reaches 170°F. Add ¾ cup BBQ sauce to skillet. Cover and reduce to a simmer, simmer until heated through. Remove chicken from skillet. Cool and dice into 1-inch cubes.
- Construct the pizza; spread remaining BBQ sauce on pre-baked pizza crust. Layer with chicken, bacon, mozzarella, and gouda cheeses. Sprinkle red and green onions on top. Drizzle extra BBQ sauce on top, if desired.
- Place the pizza in the pre-heated oven for 7-10 minutes or until the crust is crisp and the cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from the Countertop Oven. Sprinkle fresh cilantro. Remove from baking pan/drip tray and cut into slices or bite sized squares.
Makes 20-25 bite size servings.