Browse Recipes By Products:
Spicy Glazed Pecans
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 ½ cups pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with foil or parchment paper.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, water, and cayenne pepper. Stir and bring to a boil; let boil 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat; gently stir in nuts until evenly coated and the sugar mixture begins to thicken.
- Spread nuts over the prepared baking pan. Bake until browned, about 15 minutes. Remove pan from oven and let nuts cool.
- Place in a plastic bag, and gently tumble together to remove any excess glaze.
- Serve warm or store in an airtight container.