Browse Recipes By Products:
Spicy Beef Tenderloin Sandwiches
3 - 8 ounce beef tenderloin steaks
3 tablespoons coarsely cracked black peppercorns
6 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons spicy Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish, drained
12 mushrooms, thinly sliced
⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pound sliced bacon
6 - 3 to 4-inch-diameter Kaiser, egg, or country-style rolls, cut in half horizontally, toasted if desired
3 cups (packed) baby arugula
- Coat steaks with pepper and set aside. Mix mayonnaise, mustard, and horseradish in small bowl for dressing. Cover and refrigerate steaks and dressing for at least 30 minutes, up to 1 day.
- Toss thinly sliced mushrooms and lemon juice in medium bowl to coat evenly. Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Brush Indoor Grill generously with oil and heat to 350°F. Add steaks and cook to desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer steaks to plate; let stand 15 minutes.
- Preheat an Electric Skillet to 350°F. Cook bacon until brown and crisp. Using tongs, transfer bacon to paper towels to drain.
- Place roll bottoms on plates; spread with dressing. Slice steaks thinly and divide among rolls, top with bacon, mushrooms, and arugula. Cover sandwiches with roll tops and serve.
yield: 6 servings