Browse Recipes By Products:
Horseradish Greens with Caramelized Onions and Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 1 large bunch mustard greens, washed and roughly chopped
- 1-10 oz. box frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 strips applewood smoked bacon, diced
- 2 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. fresh cracked black pepper
- Heat the West Bend® Platinum Edition™ Non-Stick Electric Skillet to 300°F. Add the bacon and vegetable oil and cook until the bacon pieces are crisp, stirring often. Using a non-metallic slotted spoon, remove the crisp bacon bits and reserve.
- Add the diced onion to the skillet and sauté until the onions are lightly browned. Add the chopped mustard greens and stir until the greens begin to wilt, then add the spinach, horseradish, and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with bacon.
Makes 4 servings.