Browse Recipes By Products:
Grandma Verna’s Worry-Free Carrot Cake
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ¾ cups honey
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups finely grated carrot
- ½ cup canned crushed pineapple, drained
- ½ cup finely chopped walnuts
- Preheat the West Bend® Platinum Edition™ Convection Countertop Oven to 350°F. Grease an 8x8” baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
- In a separate large bowl, stir together the honey, eggs, oil, and vanilla until well blended.
- Add the flour mixture to the liquids and stir until all of the dry ingredients are blended.
- Stir in the carrot, pineapple, and walnuts by hand. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool completely and serve.
yield: 3-4 servings