Browse Recipes By Products:
Chicken & Sun-Dried Tomato Bruschetta
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1¼ cups Italian salad dressing, divided
- 4 cups fresh spinach, torn
- 1 - 3 oz. bag of sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 - 1 pound loaf focaccia bread, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Place the chicken and 1 cup salad dressing in a bowl. Cover and marinate at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the West Bend® Platinum Edition™ Grill/Griddle to 350°F. Discard dressing used for marinating. Grill 7 minutes per side or until juices run clear. Cool and shred. In a large bowl, mix the cooked chicken, spinach, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and remaining dressing.
- Brush the focaccia bread with olive oil and cook 1 minute per side on the preheated grill, or until lightly toasted. Place portions of the chicken mixture on the toasted focaccia and serve.
yield: 6 servings