Browse Recipes By Products:
Broiled Grouper with Lemon Chive Compound Butter
- 2 - 6 oz skinless filets of fresh grouper, ½” to ¾” in thickness (may substitute another firm-fleshed white fish, if desired)
- 1 lemon
- ¼ stick of butter, room temperature
- 1 tsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. fresh minced chives (or ½ tsp. dried chives)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- dash of paprika
- Set the West Bend® Platinum Edition™ Non-Stick Electric Skillet to approximately 325°F.
- Prepare the lemon caper butter by grating a little of the peel of the lemon into a small dish. Add the chives, parsley, and butter. Mix thoroughly and reserve.
- Pat the grouper dry with a paper towel and place in the prepared baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil and a squeeze of the fresh lemon. Season the filets with the salt, pepper, and a dash of paprika. Place in preheated skillet, cover, and allow to cook for 6 minutes or until lightly browned on top and the flesh is begins to take a flaky quality. Top each filet with the lemon butter right before serving.
Makes 8 servings.