Browse Recipes By Products:
Easy, fast and delicious chili recipe to make in your home.
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 28-ounce can whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1-16 ounce can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 ½ tablespoons, chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Brown ground beef with onion and green pepper in slow cooking pot over medium heat of range unit. Remove excess grease.
- Transfer cooking pot to heating base using hot pads. Add remaining ingredients, stir to blend. Cover and slow cook at Setting # 3 for 7 to 8 hours. Reduce heat to Setting # 2 for serving.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings.