Browse Recipes By Products:
Watercress Soup with Ham Shreds
- 8 cups chicken stock
- ½ teaspoon five spice powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 - ¼ inch slices fresh gingerroot, peeled
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 bunches watercress, washed, stems discarded
- ½ cup thinly sliced ham
- Put first 7 ingredients in wok. Bring to boil at 225°; cook 10 minutes; strain, reserving stock.
- Return stock to wok; Bring to boil at 225°; all watercress and ham; return to boil. Serve immediately.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.