Browse Recipes By Products:
A lovely chowder, even the children will request you to make it.
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup thinly-sliced celery, cut diagonally
- 1 16-ounce can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 16-ounce can whole tomatoes, undrained
- 5 to 6 (8-ounce) frankfurters cut into ½ - inch slices
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon leaf basil
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Place all ingredients in pot. Break up tomatoes with spoon.
- Cover and place on base. Simmer at Setting # 3 ½ for 2 to 3 hours. Keep warm for serving at Setting # 2.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings.