Browse Recipes By Products:
Noodles and Vegetables in Broth
8 ounces wide egg noodles
6 cups chicken stock
2 cups cubed cooked chicken, turkey, pork, or ham
1 carrot, pared and cut in thin diagonal slices
1 large rib celery, cut in thin diagonal slices
2 green onions, halved lengthwise and cut in 1 inch pieces
½ cup thinly sliced bok choy (Chinese cabbage)
2 tablespoons soy sauce
Salt and freshly ground white pepper to taste
- Cook noodles according to package directions drain; rinse under cold running water to stop cooking; set aside;
- Heat chicken stock in uncovered wok at 225°.
- Add next 6 ingredients; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Simmer 5 to 10 minutes to just barely cook vegetable.
- Divide noodles among 6 soup bowls; ladle in soup. Serve immediately.
Makes 6 servings.