Browse Recipes By Products:
- 6 cups chicken stock
- ¼ cup dry sherry
- 1 ½ tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 to 8 fresh mushrooms, wiped clean and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 green onions, cut in ½ inch diagonal slices
- 1 small carrot, pared and cut in thin diagonal slices
- ¼ pound tiny shelled shrimp, optional
- Bring stock to simmer in uncovered wok at 2125° Stir in sherry and soy sauce; simmer 5 minutes;
- Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil; simmer 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.