Browse Recipes By Products:
Egg Drop Soup with Shrimp
- 6 cups chicken stock
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper to taste
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 16 medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch mixed with ¼ cup cold water
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten with 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat chicken stock, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper in uncovered wok at 225° to just under a boil.
- Add peas; cook 1 minute.
- Add shrimp; cook until pink.
- Add cornstarch mixture, stirring until slightly thickened.
- Turn wok OFF; swirl in eggs using fork. Garnish with onions; serve immediately.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.