Browse Recipes By Products:
Make this flavorful chili ahead of time and you will have a wonderful meal after a busy day.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 ½ cups chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, finely cut
- 1 - 28 ounce can whole tomatoes, drained
- 2 - 16 ounce cans kidney beans
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat pot on electric or gas range top heating unit over medium heat. Add ground beef and brown. Remove from heat and place on base.
- Add onion, green pepper, garlic, tomatoes, kidney beans, salt, chili powder pepper and cumin. Stir to combine. Cover and simmer at Setting # 3 ½ (midway between Setting # 3 and # 4) for 7 to 10 hours. Keep warm for serving at Setting # 2.
- Makes 8 to 10 servings.