Browse Recipes By Products:
Lamb Vegetable Stew
Tender lamb makes this stew a hit.
- 3 pounds lamb stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 cups water
- 6 beef bouillon cubes
- 1-1/2 pounds potatoes, pared, cut into 1/4-inch slices (3cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoiam1/8 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 -20 ounce package frozen peas
- 1/2 cup flour
- In pot, place stew meat, onion, garlic cloves, water, bouillon cubes, potatoes, salt, pepper, celery seed, marjoram and thyme leaves.
- Cover and place pot on base. Simmer at Setting #3 1/2 for 7 to 9 hours. One hour before serving add peas and stir in flour. Cover and increase heat to Setting #5 and simmer 1 hour. Keep warm for serving at Setting #2.
- Makes 8 to 10 servings.