Browse Recipes By Products:
Beef Stew with Parsnips
Warm and flavorful, come home to a meal ready to eat.
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pound parsnips, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 4 cups)
- 2 beef bullion cubes
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1 - 10 1/2 ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/8 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimento (drained)
- Place stew meat in pot. Add parsnips. In a small bowl, dissolve bouillon cubes in water, add soup, marjoram and the thyme. Stir and pour over parsnips.
- Cover and place on base. heat at Setting #3-1/2 for 7 to 9 hours. Keep warm for serving at Setting #2. Garnish with pimento.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings.