Browse Recipes By Products:
Beef-Olive Stew with Rice
Very tasty different Stew with rice.
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2-1 pound cans or whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 - 7 ounce jar stuffed olives, undrained
- 1 cup raw rice
- Place stew meat in pot. Add tomatoes, green pepper, onion and olives. Cover.
- Place pot on base and simmer at Setting #4 for 4 to 5 hours or at Setting #3-1/2 for 6 to 8 hours.
- One hour before serving, add rice; stir gently. Keep warm for serving at Setting #2.
- Makes 6 to 8 Servings