Browse Recipes By Products:
Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
- 1 package (16 oz.) elbow macaroni
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups (16 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- 1 can (10-¾ oz.) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- Place in uncooked pasta in the cooking vessel; add butter.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, 3 cups cheese, evaporated milk, soup and 2% milk. Pour over macaroni mixture and stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and cook 15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with paprika.
Makes 10 servings.