Browse Recipes By Products:
Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese V. 2
- 2 cups shredded cheddar and Monterey jack cheese blend
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 2 - 12 oz. cans evaporated milk
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound uncooked macaroni noodles
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- Grease cooking vessel with non-stick cooking spray or butter.
- In large bowl, combine cheeses and set aside. In another large bowl, whisk eggs lightly. Add evaporated milk, milk, dry mustard, cayenne, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Add 3 cups of the cheese and uncooked macaroni noodles to egg mixture; stir to combine.
- Pour into the Cooking Vessel. Top with remaining cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cook at LOW for 4 hours, or until pasta is cooked.