Browse Recipes By Products:
Hot and satisfying, serve over rice, noodles, or mashed potatoes.
- 1 ½ pounds lean beef chuck, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 - 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 - 10 ¾ ounce can condensed cheese soup
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoon tapioca
- Place beef cubes evenly in bottom of pot. In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, soup, garlic salt and pepper; blend well. Pour over beef.
- Cover and place pot on base. Simmer at Setting #3 ½ (midway between Settings #3 and #4) for 4 hours
- Increase heat Setting to #5. Stir tapioca into liquid. Cover and heat for 30 minutes or until liquid thickens. Keep warm for serving at Setting #2. Serve over rice.
- Makes 6 servings.