Browse Recipes By Products:
Potato-Fish Fillet Bake
A whole meal in one pan. Try it tonight!
- 1 - 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 pound whitefish or perch fillets, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 1 - 1 pound can small white potatoes, drained
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- Place half of the tomato sauce in pot. Layer fish fillets lengthwise in center of pot. Place half of potatoes at each end of fillets.
- Pours remaining tomato sauce over fillets and potatoes.
- In small bowl, combine cheese. parsley, salt, and basil and oregano. Sprinkle over fish and potatoes.