Browse Recipes By Products:
Pork Chops with Yams
What a great combination, savory, tender pork and sweet yams, in a creamy rich sauce.
- 4 to 6 pork loin chops, ½-inch thick
- 1 16-ounce can yams, drained
- 1 10½ - ounce can condensed golden cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup dairy sour cream
- ¼ cup water
- Brown chops in slow cooking pot over medium heat on range top. Transfer cooking pot to heating base using hot pads.
- Place yams over chops. In mixing bowl combine soup, sour cream and water. Stir until blended. Pour over yams and chops.
- Cover and slow cook at Setting # 3 for 6 to 7 hours or at Setting # 4 for 4 to 5 hours. Reduce heat to Setting # 2 for serving.
- Makes 4 servings.