Browse Recipes By Products:
An easy, no fuss slow cooker dinner, serve with potatoes.
- 2 pounds sliced pork shoulder, 1/2-inch thick and cut into 8 servings
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or 2 tablespoon dried parsley
- 4 cups 1/4-inch shredded cabbage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1/2 cup beef broth or 1 beef bouillon cube dissolved in 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 cooking apples, cored sliced and 1/4-inch slices
- Place pork in pot. Layer parsley and cabbage. Combine salt, pepper, caraway seeds and allspice and sprinkle over cabbage.
- Cover and place pot on base. Simmer at Setting #3 1/2 for 5 to 6 hours. Add apple slices 30 minutes before serving. Keep warm for serving at Setting #2.
- Makes 8 servings.