Browse Recipes By Products:
Simple and delicious. Beef meatballs with rice, simmered in tomato soup. Great for a fast meal on a busy schedule."
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- ½ cup raw rice
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 - 10 ½ ounce condensed tomato soup
- In mixing bowl combine ground beef, rice, onion, green pepper, egg, salt, and pepper. Mix well to blend.
- Shape meat mixture into 24 meatballs, about 1½ inches in diameter. Place meatballs in slow cooking pot. Pour soup over meatballs.
- Cover and slow cook at Setting # 3 for 7 to 8 hours, or Setting # 4 for 4 to 5 hours.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.