Browse Recipes By Products:
Honey Glazed Ham
A family favorite, the soda keeps the ham moist while cooking. A hint of tang from the mustard gives the glaze a great flavor.
- 4 pound boneless, fully cooked ham
- 1 - 12 ounce can lemon-lime soda
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon prepared mustard
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place ham and soda into slow cooking pot. * Cover and cook at Setting # 3 for 6 to 8 hours or at Setting # 5 for 3 to 4 hours.
- Thirty minutes before serving combine remaining ingredients including 3 tablespoons drippings from bottom of slow cooking pot. Spread glaze over ham.
- Cover and continue heating. Let ham stand for 15 minutes before carving.
- * If rack is included with slow cooker, place browned roast on top of rack in bottom of pot.