Browse Recipes By Products:
Easy and delicious, with the sour cream adding richness. It is sure to please your family
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup minced onion
- 8 cups (2 pounds) precooked ham, cut into ¼ inch strips.
- 1 - 8 ounce can mushroom stems and pieces, drained, reserve liquid
- 2 - 10½ ounce cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- Sauté onion in butter in slow cooking pot over medium-low heat on range top. Transfer cooking pot to heating base using hot pads.
- Add ham strips and drained mushrooms to cooking pot. In bowl combine reserved mushroom liquid with soup. Pour over ham mixture; stir to blend.
- Cover and cook at Setting # 3 for 3 ½ to 4 ½ hours or until heated.
- Stir in sour cream 15 minutes before serving. Reduce heat to Setting # 2 for serving. Serve over cooked noodles, rice or chow mien noodles.
- Makes 6 servings.