Browse Recipes By Products:
Chicken and garlic, what could be more appeasing? Tender and juicy, do not make only when company comes!
- 3 pounds chicken parts, skinned if desired
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 10 ½ -ounce cans condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- 2 10 ½ -ounce cans condensed tomato soup
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 16-ounce jar small whole onions, drained or 1 large onion sliced and separated into rings
- Season chicken parts with salt and pepper and place in slow cooking pot. In bowl, combine remaining ingredients, stir well to blend. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook at Setting # 3 for 6 to 7 hours or at Setting # 5 for 3 to 4 hours. Reduce heat to Setting #2 for serving.
- Makes 6 servings.