Browse Recipes By Products:
Easy chicken dinner with wonderful tomato flavor and delicate meat.
- 3 pounds chicken parts, skinned if desired
- 2 - 1½ ounce envelopes dry spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 - 12ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 - 6 ounce can mushroom stems and pieces, partially drained
- Place chicken parts in slow cooking pot. In bowl, combine sauce mix, tomato sauce, and mushrooms with liquid. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook at Setting # 3 for 6 to 7 hours or at Setting # 5 for 3 to 4 hours. Reduce heat to Setting # 2 for serving.
- Makes 6 servings.