Browse Recipes By Products:
Light and citrusy, this dish is sure to please your family.
- 1 - 3 pound chicken, quartered
- 1 cup orange juice
- ½ cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 3 medium oranges, sliced into half cartwheels OR
- 1 13 ½ -ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- In bottom of pot, arrange chicken quarters.
- In a small bowl, combine orange juice, chili sauce, soy sauce, molasses, dry mustard and garlic salt. Pour over chicken.
- Cover pot and place on base. Simmer at Setting #3 ½ (midway between Settings # 3 and #4) for 4 ½ to 5 hours.
- Add green pepper and oranges 30 minutes before serving. Keep warm for serving at Setting #2.
- Makes 4 servings.