Browse Recipes By Products:
Super easy, just layer, cook and eat! What are you waiting for? Try it today.
- 4 cups coarsely chopped cabbage
- 1 - 1 pound can sauerkraut, drained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup raw rice
- 1 - 1 pound can whole tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1 - 3pound chicken cut in serving pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In pot, layer cabbage, sauerkraut, onion, rice and tomatoes. Pour water over ingredients and place chicken pieces on top Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and place pot on base. Simmer at Setting #3 1/2 for 7 to 8 hours. Keep warm for serving at Setting #2.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings.