Browse Recipes By Products:
Beef with Cauliflower
Great recipe with wonderful flavor.
- 1 pound beef round steak, thinly sliced
- 1 small head cauliflower
- 1 cup sliced green onions with tops
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1-10 ½ ounce can beef broth
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 green pepper, cut into ½ -inch squares
- 3 tablespoons quick cooking tapioca
- Place all ingredients, except green pepper and tapioca in slow cooking pot. Stir to blend.
- Cover and cook at Setting # 3 for 6 to 7 hours.
- Increase heat to Setting # 5 and add green peppers and tapioca. Cover and simmer 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Reduce heat to Setting # 2 for serving. Serve over cooked rice.
- Makes 4 servings.