Browse Recipes By Products:
Beef Roast with Vegetables
This is a great recipe for a quick family meal. Little prep time and makes great gravy for your meat and vegetables.
- 3 ½ to 4 pound rolled beef roast
- 1 onion, quartered and sliced
- 6 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 medium potatoes, scrubbed, quartered and halved
- Brown roast on range top over medium heat. Season as desired. Transfer cooking pot to heating base using hot pads.
- Place onion, carrots, and potatoes around roast. Add ½ cup water. Cover and slow cook at Setting # 3 for 6 to 8 hours or Setting # 4 for 4 to 5 hours. Juices that collect may be thickened for gravy if desired. * If rack is included with slow cooker, place browned roast on top of rack in bottom of pot.
- Makes 6 servings.