Browse Recipes By Products:
Baked Tuna Loaf
Quick, inexpensive, tasty and nutritious! Mom used to serve this all the time to our busy family.
- 2 - 7 ounce cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup rolled oats, uncooked
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- Set covered pot on base. Preheat at setting #3 1/2 while mixing ingredients.
- In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Pack into 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Place pan inside pot.
- Cover and bake at Setting #3 1/2 for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Place inverted platter over loaf pan and turn right side up to remove loaf from pan. serve with tarter sauce.
- Makes 8 servings.