Browse Recipes By Products:
Slow Cooker Hot Pineapple-Cranberry Punch
So good! Just the right amount of spice. Make it all winter long.
- 1 - 46 ounce can pineapple juice
- 1 -1 quart bottle cranberry juice
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons whole coves
- 1 tablespoon whole spice
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- Pour pineapple juice, cranberry juice and water into pot. Add salt and brown sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved. Tie cloves, allspice and cinnamon sticks in cheesecloth and drop into liquid.
- Cover pot and place on base. Simmer at Setting #5 for about 2 hours or until temperature reaches 170 degrees F. Remove spice bag. Keep warm for serving at Setting #2.
Makes 25 - 4 ounce punch cup servings.