Browse Recipes By Products:
Slow Cooker Hot Buttered Tomato Juice
Savory and comforting, this drink will warm you heart.
- 2 - 46 ounce cans tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- In pot, combine tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, oregano and butter or margarine.
- Cover and place pot on base. Heat at Setting #5 for about 2 hours or until temperature reaches 180 degrees F.
- Reduce to Setting #2 to keep warm for serving. Serve in cups and garnish with chucks of cheese pierced with long pretzel sticks or with celery hearts.
Makes 16 to 20 servings.