Browse Recipes By Products:
Italian Mac and Cheese
- 1 lb. Elbow macaroni
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 lb. Ricotta cheese
- 1 sprig Parsley or basil, finely chopped
- ½ cup Romano cheese, grated
- 2 tsp. Salt
- Pepper, to taste
- Add olive oil, pasta, salt, and just enough water to cover the pasta to the cooking vessel. Use a spoon to flatten the pasta as much as possible to use as little water as possible.
- Securely close lid to locked position, set pressure limiting valve to “Airtight”. Follow basic directions for pressure cooking, and cook at low pressure for 5 minutes.
- Use quick pressure release when cooking has completed. If pasta is too done, reduce cooking time by 1 - 2 minutes.
- Pour about half the remaining water from the pasta, then stir in ricotta and parsley or basil.
- Sprinkle romano cheese over finished dish prior to serving.