Browse Recipes By Products:
Perfect Pressure Cooker Pot Roast/Hot Beef
Quick, easy, and delicious. Make it tonight when time is short. For use in 6 qt. pressure cookers.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 - 3 pound beef chuck roast
- 1 large onion
- 1 - 1 ounce package dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 - 1 ounce package dry ranch style dressing mix
- 1 - 1.2 ounce package brown gravy mix
- 1 - 14.5 can beef broth
- Heat oil in uncovered wok on the "Brown" setting, heat wit the lid open. Brown the roast on all sides in the hot oil.
- In a small cup or bowl, mix together the Italian salad dressing mix, ranch dressing, and the gravy mix. sprinkle them evenly over the roast. Pour in the beef broth and add the chopped onion.
- Lock the cover into cooking position and follow directions for cooking. Cook at “High Pressure” for 45 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, remove the roast from the cooking vessel. You can use the remaining juices as an au jus or thicken with flour or cornstarch to make a gravy.
Makes 6 servings.