Browse Recipes By Products:
⅔ cup Mayonnaise
1½ tsp. Dijon mustard
1 tsp. Lemon juice
3 tbsp. Orange juice
1 tbsp. White wine vinegar
½ tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Turmeric
1 cup Water
2 Bell Peppers, seeded, tops removed
2 slices Gouda or mozzarella cheese
1 small bunch Arugula or rucola lettuce
2 slices Whole wheat bread, toasted
- Make the sauce by whisking all sauce ingredients together until smooth and thoroughly combined.
- Place water and rack into the cooking vessel. Cut the tops off of the peppers and form a bowl, about 1½” deep.
- Break an egg into each “bowl” and cover with foil. Set on the rack.
- Securely close lid to locked position, set pressure limiting valve to “Airtight”. Follow basic directions for pressure cooking, and cook at low pressure for 4 minutes.
- Use quick release method to release steam. Stack a slice of toast, cheese, lettuce, and pepper bowls. Top with a dollop of sauce.