Browse Recipes By Products:
4 White fish fillets, thawed (cod, haddock, halibut, etc.)
1 cup Black salt-cured olives
1 lb. Cherry tomatoes, sliced into halves
2 tbsp. Pickled capers
1 bunch Fresh thyme
1 clove Garlic, pressed
Salt & Pepper, to taste
2 cups Water
- Place 2 cups water into the cooking vessel. Place rack into cooking vessel. In a separate, 8” heat-safe dish, cover the bottom of the dish with cherry tomato halves, sprinkle with thyme.
- Place the fish on top of the layer of tomatoes, then cover with remaining tomatoes, garlic, a dash of olive oil and season with salt.
- Place the dish onto the rack in the pressure cooker. If your dish doesn’t have handles, form handles by wrapping the bottom of the pan with foil and make handles from extra foil.
- Securely close lid to locked position, set pressure limiting valve to “Airtight”. Follow basic directions for pressure cooking, and cook at low pressure for 9 minutes.
- Use quick release method to release steam. Remove heat-safe dish and serve fish and tomatoes. Top with capers and olives. Season with salt, pepper, olive oil, and thyme as desired.